Please see below advice received from Agriculture Victoria regarding a Letter of Permit for Time Critical Harvest to cross the SA Border.
Thank you for your interest in obtaining a Victorian – South Australian Border Time Critical Harvest Letter of Permit.
The purpose of the Letter of Permit is for time critical travel associated with agricultural harvesting during the time period 11.59pm Thursday 19/11/20 to 11.59pm Saturday 21/11/20 aligned to the Community Transmission Zone Directions issued 19 November 2020.
To gain a Victorian – South Australian Border Time Critical Harvest Letter of Permit:
Please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information for each applicant seeking a Letter of Permit:
- Residential address (that aligns with formal identification I.e. drivers licence)
- Phone number
- Email address
- Requirement rationale for a Time Critical
- Harvest Permit (maximum 100 word description)
- Travel movement:
- Starting address in South Australia
- Destination address/es in Victoria
- Relevant National Grower Registration Number
- Conformation that the applicant has not travelled within a restricted area or a COVID-19 area of concern within the last 14 days.
Upon receiving this information from an applicant, Agriculture Victoria will consider and reply by email within a four hour time period between 7am and 9pm each day.
Once you have received the Letter of Permit, you must complete the form (they will send it to you) and check the declaration. You will then need to have this form with you when travelling across the border and have photographic identification that confirms the residential address detailed on your Letter of Permit.